Ugaritic texts from the 14th century BC to the destruction of the city 1180/1170 BC are testifies. Thus, Ugaritic was written in one of the oldest known alphabets. The alphabet is based on the Proto-Sinaitic (Old-Aarabic / Proto-Semitic) alphabet from the 17th century BC and was writen in cuneiform adopted from Mesopotamia.
Among other things, the app contains the following functions:
– Overview of the alphabet
– Detailed information on the letters including examples in Ugaritic, Arabic and German/English.
– A small dictionary with over 270 items.
– Quiz in various forms to practice the learned letters (e.g., Latin-Ugaritic, Ugaritic-Latin, Ugaritic-sign-name.
– Editor with different keyboards to write Ugaritic. The text can be copied and used in other applications.
– Some brief information about the language, religion, city and alphabet.
– A list of over 60 words.
– Language selection: Z.Z. German, English and Arabic
– Learning statistics can be viewed and reset.
New functionalities added:
– Paste clipboard content to the PAD
– Share the text via e-mail, Whatsapp, etc. with others.
– It is also possible to copy the text of the writing pad to the clipboard.
– Store the PAD content on the device or load a text that you have stored before.
Copyright© 2020 APK Android Downloader